The Mudhogs take player safety as a top priority. Every Childs safety during practice and games is of utmost importance, therefore we take every measure possible to ensure your daughter or son taught the correct techniques along with providing the correct equipment.
How do we offer the safest tackle, cheer and flag environment?
- Every coach is Heads Up Certified, CPR Certified and Concussion Certified and background checked before every season.
- Tackle practices are restricted for contract to a limited amount of days/hours a week basedn on USA Football guidelines.
- An EMT is present at every game.
- Restricted ages and weights by division for tackle, so players are playing similar sized opponents.
- Tackle players are taught to remove their head/neck from the play using newly formed techinques for tackle and blocking.